My Research Paper
- My research paper covered the history of photography and how photography has effected society.
- Learning about the history of photography opened my eye to how much photography has evolved.
- Learning about the effects photography has on society gave me insight on how my photography could impact others.
- Coolest resource was TIME's 100 Most Influential Photos.
- Photography could potentially be a great career path for me.
- I really enjoy designing and running a blog.
- Procrastination is not the way to go with such an important project as this.
- I found a lifelong mentor with not just photography but in general.
- Biggest Obstacle: My busy schedule
- Biggest Success: Getting to see my progress from beginning to end of the project.
- Thank you to my faculty adviser, Mrs. Cooper.
- Thank you to my mentor, Jill Woodie.
- Thank you to my English teacher, Ms. Hughes.
- Thank you judges for being here to view my presentation.