What can Home Depot do for your ministry?
Home Depot has created the Home Depot Pro Xtra Loyalty Program to benefit local United Methodist churches and Global UM Ministries.
- Buy More, Save More – the lowest price possible on large orders
- NO COST to participate
- NO MINIMUM SPENDING REQUIREMENT to access
- Discounts and savings specifically for your United Methodist ministry
- Account registration is FREE and EASY!
Email the Home Depot Pro Account Rep, Michael Daniel at Michael_R_Daniel@HomeDepot.com.
Educational Opportunities Tours invites you to discover the blessing of Christian travel
Christian travel is a powerful resource that will enhance your ministry while inspiring the faith and enriching the lives of all travelers. Whether you are on a Holy Land pilgrimage, sailing to ports of the Bible lands, learning about Church heritage, or participating in a retreat cruise, travel experiences are hands-on learning opportunities that change a tour into the journey of a lifetime.
What We Discovered After Asking 1,000 Churchgoers About Giving
In Vanco’s nationwide and multi-denominational study, we asked churchgoers about their giving preferences. What we found was shocking.
Uncover the key stats and discover the surprising new giving trends that every church leader should be aware of. Download your copy of the fourth volume of Vanco’s Churchgoer Giving Study to learn…
- How perceptions toward online giving have changed and what to do about it.
- Who are the most generous of all churchgoers.
- Why making giving convenient is so important.
- Why churches should let members direct their donations to specific funds.
- And much more!
Ace Hardware is here for you
Ace Hardware has partnered with the General Council on Finance and Administration to help your ministry get the supplies needed to keep your facility up and running. From maintenance to cleaning, we have the supplies you need. Shop online and in your local Ace Hardware and receive 10% off* your purchase.
Ace Hardware has a broad product line of facility supplies to help increase your productivity and reduce expenses. Additional benefits include:
- Locally owned locations with personalized, helpful service
- Easy in-store purchases, pick-up and delivery options to get the supplies you need when you need them
- Access to over a million items saves you time searching for routine supplies and hard-to-find items
- Helpful services such as key cutting, lock rekeying, screen/window repair, paint tinting/color matching, propane exchange/refill, machine rental and more*
- Ordering online allows you to place orders anytime from anywhere
Saving just got easier.
The General Council on Finance and Administration of The United Methodist Church has partnered with Staples to not only provide a cost savings program but to also give back to the ministry through an accrued incentive. Staples gives back to benefit UMC Charities. We also offer churches more than just office products. Look to Staples for solutions in the following categories:
- Facilities and janitorial supplies
- FREE restroom dispenser upgrades
- First aid and safety supplies
- Coffee and breakroom products
- Promotional Products
- Custom print
- Furniture for preschools, dining halls, business office, etc
- Managed print services to streamline printing
Click below to learn more and sign up through Staples and take advantage of savings!
Ecolab is proud to partner with Guest Supply and The United Methodist Church to bring you the necessary products and solutions to help you and your congregation stay safe and healthy in 2021.
With Ecolab’s solutions you can ensure your operations run smoothly and your congregation gathers in a space that is cleaned, sanitized and disinfected to the highest standards. Contact us to learn more about the Ecolab Peroxide Disinfectant that is EPA approved to kill the Corona Virus in 30 seconds.
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services. Every day, we help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources.
If you need help figuring out what your church might need, reach out to Ronald Wilson from Guest Supply at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-477-6718. He can arrange an in-person or virtual consultation.
We are your alternative to traditional banking. Our credit unions understand churches and their needs. We have been serving the Methodist community for over 70 years and today provide traditional banking services at lower and fewer fees. Our church loan and credit card programs are just the beginning of a long list of services available to our churches.
Support your ministry by shopping online.
Join UMCmarket: Register free with your email and choose the ministry you want to support.
Shop: Over 2,000 partner stores offer great deals for UMCmarket members. Whether you are buying for family, friends, your business or yourself, there's a deal for you.
Tell A Friend: The more friends shopping for your chosen ministry, the faster the donations add up.
"UMCmarket.org is a win-win for local churches! If you have parishioners who purchase items online then this is a great program for your ministry." - Rev. Kayla Roosa, Freeland United Methodist Church
Insurance Specifically for YOUR United Methodist Church.
The mission of The United Methodist Insurance Program is to put our faith in action by helping churches protect their people, property and finances through insurance and risk management.
We can help you protect your church with new and enhanced coverage that meets the minimum insurance guidelines for UMC churches. We provide:
- Property and Casualty Coverage
- General Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Cyber Liability
- Trip and Travel Protection
- Background Screenings
- Risk Management Resources and MORE!
Call 866-203-0777 for a FREE rate quote today or visit us at www.uminsure.org.
United Methodist Insurance also offers a free monthly newsletter featuring seasonal property checklists, tips on sanitizing your church, understanding property insurance issues, and more!
Created with an image by rob791 - "ruler pencil pens"