- FREE Universal Express℠ Unlimited ride access to skip the regular lines in both theme parks – a benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day.
- Complimentary transportation to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk® make getting around the resort fast and easy so you can make the most of your time.
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel.
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card
- Priority seating at select restaurants throughout both theme parks and enjoy first available seating at select Universal Orlando and CityWalk® restaurants
Universal Studios Orlando Theme parks
The Orlando experience you can't afford to miss! You will take an unforgettable journey through the uniquely themed islands of Universal's Islands of Adventure®, where the world's most cutting edge rides, shows and interactive attractions bring your favorite stories, myths, cartoons, comic book heroes and children's tales to life. Attractions include : The Incredible Hulk Coaster® - Dragon Challenge™ - Revenge of the Mummy® - Men in Black™ Alien Attack™ - Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™ - Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit® and more. Right next door is Universal Studios® go behind the scenes, beyond the screen and right into the action of your favorite movies. Experience it all in one convenient vacation package!
After 2 exhausting full days of fun with Harry Potter, a little bit of crowds, rides and attractions, drive to the beach in beautiful Cocoa Beach. Cocoa Beach is about an hour away from the theme park. PS: It's a toll road, have some small bills.
Stay 2 nights
Room category - The Atlantic Junior Suite w King bed. includes fridge
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront- parking fee of $6 per room, per day
The Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront hotel is situated along a seemingly endless stretch of Atlantic shoreline on Florida*s Space Coast. The perfect location for a quick vacation, 296 redesigned guest rooms pristine lobby contemporary redesigned food and beverage outlets. Hilton also offer wireless high-speed Internet access to all guests in our meeting space common areas and in our guest rooms. Located on the closest beach to Orlando this full-service hotel has a Tiki Bar oceanfront heated pool and a 10 000 square foot pool deck. The Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront hotel is located in the quiet resort community just a few minutes drive from Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal Kennedy Space Center, Cocoa Beach Surf Company, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge, and the Brevard Zoo. Cocoa Beach is Orlando*s closest beach approx. 50 minutes drive from Orlando International Airport and one hour drive to all Orlando attractions such as Disney World, Sea World and Universal Studios.
- While staying on the space coast - Visit Kennedy Space Center for 2 days.
Optional activities near by:
- Gatorland - Orlando. You can pet a snake, watch the experts feed the alligators, walk the elevated boardwalk through the swamp, and more.
- St Augustine, Fl - One of the first cities colonized in the Americas. Historic, just little over 2 hours drive North of Cocoa Beach.
- Blue Man Group- At Universal Studios, Orlando. An out of this world unique - percussion , comedy and musical entertainment event.
- Bok Tower Gardens, Orlando- since 1929. Through its historic landscape gardens, unique Singing Tower carillon and magnificent 1930s Mediterranean-style mansion, the Gardens offer unparalleled opportunities for artistic, cultural, personal and spiritual enrichment.
- Daytona Beach and International Raceway - roughly 60 minutes from Orlando and 90 minutes from Cocoa Beach. Nascar fans won't want to miss the ride and tour on the speedway where the Daytona 500 takes place.
- Lighthouses - The coast of Florida is peppered with old light houses. There are a few you can still climb the stairs to the top for spectacular views.
Flight home- Orlando to Wichita
- Drop your rental car off .
- Airport is a short 65 minutes away from Cocoa Beach.
- Depart at 2:40 pm arrive Wichita at 9:10 pm
Total Package includes: (as described above)
- Airfare for 2
- nights stay- Universal Lowes Royal Pacific- king bedded room
- 2 days theme park passes between Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Orlando Theme parks.
- Mid size car rental, unlimited miles
- night stay, Hilton Cocoa beach- Atlantic suite, king bed
- Entry for 2 days to Kennedy space Center, with Imax and bus tours
- Florida hotel taxes, airline taxes, issuing ticket, help guides and 24 hour assistance.
- Travel Protection - should you need to cancel your trip at the last minute.
Pricing is subject to change.
Have more questions? Want to change Itinerary? Don't like on line forms? (we don't either, we have to sleep sometimes.)
Contact Trish : 316-729-8589 or
Prices are subject to change, no space is being held at this time. Deposit payment is due with in 24 hours of reservation, subject to terms and conditions from airline, car rental companies resorts and other legal entities.
Additional items paid for at time of travel: Meals, fuel for car, state of Florida car taxes, parking or resort fees as needed. Items of a personal nature, over weight luggage fees.