James Creamer or Artie Keenan
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Description of the Club
The Bay Head Yacht Club was established on September 8, 1888 “to promote yachting and rowing and to foster athletic sports upon the water”. Bay Head was then emerging as a popular seaside resort that attracted prominent families from Philadelphia and New York. The first clubhouse was built in 1889 on pilings at the head of Barnegat Bay. The modest building was surrounded by marshes and reached from land by boardwalks. In 1893 the clubhouse was moved 100 yards east to its present location and in 1928 the current clubhouse was built to accommodate a growing membership.
Level 1: Catering Assistant, Assistant Dining Room Manager, Assistant Beverage Manager, Communications Assistant, Mentoring with Executive Chef, Assistant Dockmaster, Assistant Facility Manager