open day - PETERBOROUGH
For qualified nail technicians and for nail tech students
Are you offering several services to your nail clients but still have appointments available?
Lack of ideas where to start promoting your new or upgraded service?
Want to learn some salon friedly nail art techniques and stand out from the crown?
Then you should spend a day with us and get inspired!
What will we cover during this open day?
- Up close and personal demos
- Latest salon ready techniques and designs
- Tried and tested ideas how to sell them to clients
- Expand on the treatments you already offer
- Exclusive discounts
What can you learn during this open day?
- Colour theory
- Trendy colours of 2018 spring / summer
- Blooming flowers
- Aquarelle with gel
- Matt and shine effect
- Airbrush technique: one colour, negative designs, 2 tone design and shading
- Natural nail strengthening with gel polish
- New product launches
Who can you learn from?
With over 10 years in industry, award winning nail technician, blogger, independent educator, owner of Susan's Nails and Susan's Nailstore.
What's planned for the day?
- 10.30 - 11.00 Registration
- 11.00 - 12.30 Susan's Demos
- 12.30 - 13.15 Lunch break
- 13.15 - 14.30 Petra's Demos
- 14.30 - 15.30 Questions & Answers, shopping
When shall I go?
29th April (Sunday) 2018
Where shall I go?
The open day will take place at Susan's new salon.
The address is Blenheim Court Business Centre, Office 16, Oakleigh Suite (2), Peppercorn Close, Peterborough, PE1 2DU
How muh does it cost?
Tickets are available to buy on our website. It costs £10.00 each.
You will also receive a special Susan's Nails folder full with handy information, step by step pictures, note pads, pen, product catalogue and free products.