Lab Equipment BY: Kylie Buzzek, and joel ostrander

These are beakers. They come in many different sizes but they all look the same. They have rounded bottoms and tops, but a lip opening at the top to pour the liquids. Beakers are used to measure out liquid amounts.
These are test tubes. They are used to heat up, or mix substances such as liquids and solids.
Safety goggles are used to protect your eyes from harmful gasses, liquids, and fire flames. They are to be worn at all times while in the lab.
Graduated cylinders are used to measure the volume of liquids.
Flasks are used to mix liquids.


Created with images by jdn2001cn0 - "beaker glass wear chemical" • xbqs42 - "beaker skin care glass beaker" • O.S. Fisher - "Test Tubes" • msumuh - "goggles safety glasses eyewear" • Puchie_D - "HUGE Graduated Cylinder" • PublicDomainPictures - "experiment chemistry liquid"

Made with Adobe Slate

Make your words and images move.

Get Slate

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a Copyright Violation, please follow Section 17 in the Terms of Use.