How to play rugby
- The game begins with a kick off in the center of the field. The team with the ball will make an effort to score.
- After a try is scored, the team is given the opportunity to score a goal by kicking the ball over the opponents cross-bar and in between the goal posts, scoring an additional two points, also known as conversion points.
- If the opposite team commits a penalty then the other team attempts a penalty kick for 3 points, either at the goal or a drop kick at the goal from anywhere in the field of play.
- Mostly all rugby players start off by lifting weights, bench pressing etc.
- They do Olympic lifts, plyometric drills, medicine ball work and sled drills and other harsh workouts
RUGBY WORKOUTS PT.2
- By squatting onto a box they squat deeper, recruiting more muscle fibers.
- They don't also need to be strong but they also have to be quicker.