This is the student Guidelines for the exhibition start up.
Kala Ghoda art festival pics
Starting with our exhibition!!!
To start with our exhibition we formed in groups. my group - Vrinda, Mahek, Edha and Ryodai. The first day we played games in our homeroom . were distributed in different homerooms and i am in miss hemal's. we were also given mentors who could work with us. the second day we made our essential agreement's. to see our groups essential agreements go to this doc... (hey and we also made our group name, Splash!!!)
This is my group- SPLASH!!!
Central idea- Through art people express their uniqueness to the world
Lines of Inquiry-
1. Forms of art- Form
2. How art has evolved- change
3. How do people express themselves through art- perspective
On week three we finally had our mentor meeting- Miss Prithika and miss Anuradha. We started discussing about the exhibition. we first decided to research on our line of inquiry 1. we said that we will distribute continents among us and take 3 different countries from that continent. I chose australia and new Zealand. we have already started our research. wish us a good luck!
1. Prioritize a list of at least 4 things that need to be started in the next week
- Get our forms of art research finish
- Start getting details
- Finish first line of inquiry
2. What is the most important task you have to do in your spring break and why?