- The Junior Varsity and Varsity both picked up wins on Thursday on the road at Boystown.
- 8th grade-Conestoga Junior High
- Activities-Volleyball, Basketball, Track, & Softball
- Suggested change at CHS- Add a Swim team
- Feelings on juggling sports and school- "It's stressful at times but I like playing and wouldn't trade it for the world."
- On Coaches- "They understand my personality and give me constructive criticism."
- Pros- "I get to get out of school, I get to be on a team, and I get a chance to be athletic"
- Cons- "When you come back to school there is a lot of work and also I'm a perfectionist so I don't like to lose"