Answer these questions below in paragraph form including the essential question! Make sure your responses answer each part of the questions and are very thorough and detailed! The more you write the more I know you understood the questions! The assignment needs to be typed in MLA format, double spaced with Times New Roman 12 Font. Make a citations page as well!
Essential Question: If the Brown v. Topeka Board of Education did not occur what would the world look like today
1. What is segregation? How did segregation impact the communities? Schools? How were African Americans treated?
2. What was the purpose of the Brown v. Topeka Board of Education case?
3. Do you believe that the "separate but equal" saying had good or bad intentions? Were they really equal? Were the conditions equal?
4. What happened in the Plessy v. Ferguson case? How did this case impact the United States?
5. If the Plessy v. Ferguson case had not happened do you think segregation still would have occurred?
Links to use to do research about topic! Use these links to answer the questions in the assignment! Questions will require more critical thinking, but use these links for research and reference!