• The Second Great Awakening was a Protestant religious revival.
• The act started in Ohio.
• It lasted between 1790 and 1850.
• More people were being accepted for their religions.
• Membership grew at a rapid rate among Baptist and Methodist congregations.
• The government became more open minded towards different religions.
• Many people believed that the Awakening was a new millennial age.
• Some people thought it was the second coming of Jesus.
• This event was described to be enthusiastic.
Created with images by frankbeckerde - "person clinic cross" • geralt - "cross sunset sunrise" • Sean MacEntee - "rosary beads" • Devanath - "ank cross spiritual" • chidioc - "kid praying muslim" • mikegi - "buddha buddhism statue" • sasint - "ancient architecture asia" • Pexels - "angel art religion" • Pexels - "blur buddhism ceremony" • karigamb08 - "death cruz cemetery"
Made with Adobe Slate
Make your words and images move.
Your report has been submitted.
There was a problem submitting your report. Please contact Adobe Support.