- 300 popsicle sticks
- 2 bottle of Elmers glue
- 1 box of paperclips
- 2 tissue boxes
- Lay news paper out on the table
- Meausre out 36 inches on a table with a yard stick
- Place approximately 7 sticks straight on the table end to end. Place a line of glue down the lengths of all the sticks.
- Lay 7 more sticks on top of the 7 sticks with glue. They should overlap with both of the endings of the sticks in the middle. Do this all the way across. Press down and let it dry for about 5 minutes.
- Place 6 popsicle sticks on the table, and repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Take 2 popsicle sticks and glue one side of a stick. Press them togther. Do this two times. You should have a total of 2 stacked together sticks.
- Take your 7 popsicle sticks that are in a line and place it 4 inches below your 6 popsicle sticks. Then take both of the double sticks your just made and glue it on the corners. This should look like a trapezoid.
- Next, take 3 sticks and glue them into a form of a triangle. Make about 12 of these.
- Place one triangle in the middle of the trapezoid and line all of your other triangles side by side every other every other.
- Repeat all of these steps one more time so you have two trapezoid shapes.