real gym is a totally new and holistic approach that makes gym relevant, meaningful and challenging for EVERY child.
We would like to invite you to a real gym Tutor Training Event
You are being invited as either an existing Tutor, a Tutor who is part way through their Tutor training process or as a potential new Tutor starting their journey. The event will be tutored by Sarah Moon, author of real gym and Pam Stevenson, Director of Delivery for Create Development.
Date: Wednesday 17th May 2017 (10am - 3pm)
Venue: Leys Pools and Leisure Centre, Pegasus Road, Blackbird Leys, Oxford OX4 6JL
- Share best practice and new ideas
- Gain a more in depth understanding of real gym
- Explore the Tutor notes and learn how to deliver the course to the required outcomes for delegates
- Understand updates and changes, including real gym Whole School delivery
- Explore the Tutor process and reflect on delivery, move towards or be signed off to deliver independently.
- The event will be both theory and practical, so please come dressed to appropriately.
- Lunch and drinks are included in the training.
- Parking is available on site.
*Please note that all travel expenses are at your own cost