real gym is a totally new and holistic approach that makes gym relevant, meaningful and challenging for EVERY child.
We would like to invite you to a real gym Tutor Training session
You are being invited as either an existing tutor, a tutor who is part way through their Tutor Training process or as a potential new tutor starting their journey. The event will be tutored by Sarah Moon, author of real gym and and Ronnie Heath, Managing Director of Create Development.
Date: Tuesday 13th March 2018 (10am - 4pm)
Venue: Leys Pools and Leisure Centre, Pegasus Road, Blackbird Leys, Oxford OX4 6JL
- Reflect on delivery, share best practice and new ideas
- Gain a more in depth understanding of Learning Nutrition for real gym.
- Explore the Tutor notes and learn how to deliver the course to the required outcomes for delegates
- Catch a glimpse of exciting developments for real gym, which will elevate the experience for tutors, delegates and schools.
- The event will be both theory and practical, so please come dressed appropriately.
- Lunch and drinks are included in the training.
- Parking is available on site.
*Please note that all travel expenses are at your own cost