Click on any image to launch slide show.
Evergreen Country Club is a premiere private golf club set at the base of Bull Run Mountain in Haymarket, Virginia. A challenging, beautifully maintained golf course, Evergreen also offers a full range of family recreational and social amenities. The surrounding residential community is known for custom-built estate homes set on large, mature landscaped lots.
The historic Manor House, built in the 1800s, was the first structure on Evergreen Farms, which was originally farming lands of more than 1,000 acres. A multi-million dollar restoration transformed the Manor House into the new Inn at Evergreen, now an 11-bedroom Inn offering guests a luxurious retreat. The Inn serves as the centerpiece to Evergreen Country Club.
Evergreen Farms is just a few miles to Route 15 in Haymarket with easy access to golf courses, recreation fields, schools, shopping, restaurants and the new Haymarket/Gainesville Library.
While set apart from the hustle and bustle, Evergreen Farms is a quick drive to state-of-art medical facilities like the Novant Health UVA Medical Center in Haymarket.
There are several Virginia wineries within minutes of Evergreen Farms including the popular Winery at La Grange which offers daily tastings, events and entertainment, memberships and spectacular sunsets.
16013 Quarters Lane Features
- Built in the 1950s, this unique Ranch home is one of the first structures built on Evergreen Farms before it was developed into a residential community, golf course and country club
- Original home attributes like the fieldstone front porch and stairs, decorative wrought iron posts and a fieldstone chimney are signature elements
- A spacious addition with Laundry Room, Half Bath and Family Room, as well as an oversized two-car Garage with unfinished space above, provides plenty of living and storage space
- This home has been meticulously maintained with pride by long-time owners who have made many updates including addition of a back deck with hot tub, a screened-in porch, fully renovated Kitchen, updated Bathrooms and Laundry Room, installation of wood-burning stove, new roof, new garage doors, a new air conditioning system and a tastefully selected paint palette throughout
- Owners have lovingly maintained the pristine grounds which include over two acres of Oak, Maple, Walnut, Elm, Cherry, Dogwood, Apple and Pear trees all set atop a hill that offers spectacular mountain views
- Landscaping also features gardens and rock beds filled with perennial plantings that provide a year-round bird sanctuary, natural fieldstone walkways and steps, landscape lighting, spotlights and a long, paved driveway with plenty of extra parking
- Enjoy this outdoor oasis from the covered front porch with ceiling fan, that overlooks Bull Run Mountain and four seasons of natural beauty
- Relax or entertain in the privacy of a wooded back yard that features a large, open deck, an outdoor hot tub and a wired screened-in porch with a wet bar, small refrigerator, ceiling fan and newly re-screened panels
- The traditional floor plan starts in the Foyer and formal living space, which is exquisitely appointed with quality workmanship found in arched doorways, solid oak hardwood floors, detailed molding and trim, solid hardwood doors, original light fixtures and several built-ins
- A spacious, step-down formal Living Room features a wood-burning, Heat-o-lator fireplace with traditional mantle, candle sconces, Palladian window, French door to side porch, and two wonderful built-in bookshelves and cabinets with electric outlets on each shelf
- The formal Dining Room features chair rail and crown molding, a solid pewter chandelier and two built-in, corner china cabinets
- A unique, repurposed swinging door with frosted glass panels, separates the Dining Room and the Kitchen
- A sun-drenched, eat-in Kitchen features white paneled cabinets, granite countertops, crown molding, recessed lighting, deep stainless steel sink, brushed nickel fixtures, faux wood laminate flooring and high-end, white Maytag appliances all in GREAT condition
- A bonus Pantry Room, with exposed brick, offers a full wall of cabinets and countertop and could easily serve as office space, coffee or wine bar, homework hub or creative workstation
- The extended portion of the house (addition) starts at the Pantry Room into a sunny Hall, which also has an entry from the front of the house, past the Laundry Room, Powder Room, into the Family Room and onto the 2-car Garage
- The remodeled Laundry/Utility Room features a new washtub, Kenmore washer and dryer, storage cabinets, wainscoting and rustic plank laminate flooring
- A renovated Half Bath features a built-in, floor-to-ceiling oak cabinet and shelves, tile floor, new mirror, lighting and pedestal sink
- Step down to a GRAND Family Room that features a Vermont Castings wood-burning stove with variable heat control, a brick surround with rustic wood mantle, light oak hardwood floors, a triple bay window with views of Bull Run Mountain, crown molding, recessed lighting and sliding doors that step out to the wonderful back yard living space
- A sunlit, spacious 2-car garage offers storage shelves, pegboards, 2 refrigerators, a door to the back yard and plenty of unfinished space above for extra storage
- (Owner is open to negotiating lawn equipment including a riding mower and household tools into sale of home)
- The Hall that leads to the Bedrooms features track and spot lighting and is LOADED with storage closets - 4 linen closets with interior lighting and 2 coat closets – as well as a pull-down staircase to another large, unfinished attic space
- Solid oak hardwood floors flow through the Hall and into the 3 Bedrooms which all offer spacious closets, details like built-in shelves and crown molding and views to the tranquil back yard
- A Full Hall Bath has been remodeled to include new vanity, Corian countertop, lighting, updated shower/tub, tile floor and wainscoting.
- The Master Bedroom is filled with sunlight and features 2 closets and a unique built-in dressing vanity with lighting and storage
- The Master Bathroom preserves the character of this home with original 1950s retro bath tile that has been well maintained.
- Evergreen Farms is a peaceful, family-oriented setting, yet still convenient to major Routes 15, 234 and I-66, shopping, schools, restaurants, recreation, hospital, wineries and golf courses
- Schools are in the award-winning Prince William County School district with Gravely Elementary, Bull Run Middle and Battlefield High School