Proposed Scope of Work:
- We will manage the daily upkeep of your Instagram and Facebook accounts so that your focus can remain on your customers while we encourage new ones to walk through your doors.
- We will engage with customers and keep your content relevant, aesthetically pleasing, and unique to your restaurant.
- We will send in a staff member to take pictures on our camera to keep your content fresh, high-quality, and streamlined.
- We will generate positive reviews on Facebook, Yelp, and Google through outreach to your customers.
- Maintaining social media and positive reviews is pertinent to driving business and notifying the community of ongoing events, specials, and catering services to increase revenue.
- Responding to pictures like this on social media with a personal touch, such as, "Come back and see us! Happy birthday!" makes the customer much more likely to return.
- A considerable amount of time will be spent coordinating, following up with, and ensuring satisfaction of the proposed efforts. As you barely have a social media presence, the first month will be spent building one and gaining followers.
- Unlike national firms, we have the edge as a local business to encompass the pulse and Southern charm of Baton Rouge in your social media posts. Your online presence will be rich with images conveying Southern hospitality, events unique to Baton Rouge, and all the lagniappe we can provide.
- A fee of $2,500 for the first month and $1,500 for each consecutive month is required as long as FEMA Manpower is being utilized to enhance your online presence and customer service experience.