Where We Want to Take You
We want to take you where you want to go. You want to be instrumental in building strong, safe, and bonded families, including refugee families, on a scale that exceeds what you are currently able to do within your existing framework and reach. Your destination is to create an institute or academy that hosts courses and experiences, online and perhaps live, that train mental health care practitioners, community leaders, teachers, parents and caregivers in untangling the cycle of dysfunction using your methodologies. We join you in your vision and have designed a flexible, phased path to it that will adapt to your future budgets of time, resources, and market response.
To get there is a long and winding path.
Building the credential of authority means being accepted by the gatekeepers of an industry. You have begun this authority-building and our plan positions you to scale your presence and emerge as an unwavering global voice from a platform that is prepared for the interactions and opportunities to come.
Research & Consultation
Our team will collect the details of your current connections and prospective organizations of influence:
- Professional websites
- LinkedIn profiles
- Facebook business pages
Our team will create a comprehensive spreadsheet compiling the details above regarding all possible connections and influencers-of-value that align with your mission. Researching these prospects will enable us to more accurately assess the elements to create that give you the best possible assets to attract speaking events, collaborative endeavors, and consultations.
Our findings, combined with your input, will sharpen our aim in Phase One and inform choices in Phases Two and Three.
Developing your brand is an intricate and bold step into a level of clarity that makes everything else easier and more consistent. It is not for the faint of heart and many business owners give up midway when the need for careful articulation exceeds their skill and patience. This incompleteness kills their confidence and leaves their work indistinguishable from others. Our soul-to-street approach to branding anchors your message and brand to you and your why then wraps it in words and images your market will recognize and want. The solutions that surface through our branding process satisfy the soul of what you are doing as it makes sense on the street, where your people are.
The key steps in our brand creation work include:
- Clarification of intention with language to describe it
- Clarification of markets with language to describe them
- Confirmation or re-do of company and project names
- Tagline and/or slogan creation
- Acquisition of appropriate URLs
- Onliness Statement
- Brand Lexicon - a bank of words, phrases, and lengthier descriptors to be used or adapted on all materials, sites, and profiles.
- Brand story
- Point of view clarity and statement
- Products/services line-up, with names and descriptions
- Visual identity - logo, brand palette, brand typography, visual standards to be followed by anyone working with you. Your visual identity will be applied to business cards, website, materials, social media, and so on.
Our branding process will get and keep you clear about who you are, what you're doing, why, and for whom. It is your compass.
Phase One website creation is purposed to establish you as an authority and to create a touchstone for anyone networking with you to view your content, ideas, and presentations. You will have a site of up to 3 pages designed to present you clearly and beautifully to visitors, engage them with a lead magnet, and offer them an opportunity to join your growing community which will build your list - an essential asset for the success of the rest of your journey. The style of the Phase One site creation will be similar to Nouman Ali Khan's bayyinah.tv site.
The creation of your site will require the creation of additional creative assets, which are included in our proposal using our team of creators. The assets include but are not limited to:
- Professional photographs
- Graphic design (Note: If Tim designs the logo, we will work closely with him on it, and our team will be creating the site design and assets. This helps us control our costs and stay within the stated amount. Tim had said earlier that his agreement with you would be separate.)
- Explainer video (explored in detail later)
- Copy writing
Additionally, the website will require these services:
- Domain registry (completed by you - cost not included in proposal)
- Wordpress hosting (a monthly fee of around $20/month - not included in proposal)
- Email list software (included in proposal)
- Email automation software (included in proposal)
- Lead magnet - free content to attract emails (included in proposal: a free chapter of the Untangled book in PDF form)
We are building the site to grow. In later phases, and after more content is produced, our team can expand the site to meet its more robust demands like bayyinah.com, at an additional cost determined at the time.
Phase One website will give you and your growing community and contacts a place to find you and your offerings while collecting their email addresses for future correspondence, interactions, and sales.
Video is now an essential asset for any brand. We will produce a 2 - 3 minute video to orient visitors to who you are and what value you offer. This is a critical asset, especially important when your work includes getting paid for speaking and consulting services.
Our plan includes:
- Resourcing and reviewing any available license-free footage and photos of your recorded presentations.
- Scripting and shooting new footage for video at chosen location.
- Editing footage together, music, and logo animations.
- Final production, sound mastering, and digital hosting.
- Placement on site.
The finished product will be of similar texture, style, and visual quality as Nouman Khan's bayyinah.tv. However, it will not be equivalent, as his video was at least 10K worth of production. We will use our best talent and know-how to create a similar experience that is affordable for you.
The video we create for you give people an experience of you and an opportunity to engage with your vision and/or engage you as a speaker and consultant. It will help establish you as an authority worth listening to and learning from.
Speaker/Consultant One Sheet
As we have noted previously, we have designed Phase One to generate revenue, which will not only build your authority but fund the future of your project. The clearest path to both is to make it easy and desirable to hire you as a speaker and consultant.
Your Speaker/Consultant One Sheet will:
- Meet and exceed industry standards in content and style.
- Build a compelling case for hiring you.
- Align in every way with the brand we have created.
- Include names and descriptions of your presentation and consulting packages that we will determine through the branding process.
- Include links to your site and social media profiles.
Another aspect of this part of Phase One is determining price points for your speaking and consulting services by comparing what the market is paying. We may also want to lightly explore placing you with a speaker's bureau that is free or affordable (the cost for this would go beyond our proposal).
There is money to earn in speaking, facilitating, and consulting and the Speaker/Consultant One Sheet will help those looking for great presenters to find you.
LinkedIn is the # 1 platform for professionals in your circle of influence. A strong LinkedIn profile with great copy, content, and imagery will help leaders respect your value contribution. It will also allow you to connect with valuable influencers and leaders in the field with confidence in not only your profile but in the brand, site, and other assets behind it.
This portion of the plan also includes grabbing any other relevant social media profile connected to your project name such as: Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Our plan includes:
- Creation of profile to fit your new brand and intentions
- Copy writing - to convey your message clearly and concisely
- Uploading relevant video content and logos
- Uploading relevant slide deck content to SlideShare
- Uploading new photography asset
- Collecting other social media profiles