- Assess the institutional readiness and financial capacity of the existing academic health center and state to support a College of Dentistry (COD).
- Identify means to integrate a COD across several geographically separated universities within the state system.
- Develop potential curricular models to address specific access-to-care issues.
After discussions with the client, AAL developed a scope of work to ascertain the ability to establish a COD:
- Assessed the oral health needs and demands of the state and region.
- Assessed the infrastructure capacity of the home institution and developed comprehensive financial models on projected costs and revenue expenses for initial operations at the college.
- Identified how a potential college could integrate clinical teaching with community health centers, Area Health Education Centers (AHECs), and Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) to provide access-to-care in a region with increasingly large rural population.
ACADEMY FOR ACADEMIC LEADERSHIP | AAL
To cultivate leadership, foster lifelong learning, and improve organizational effectiveness through customized professional development and consulting services and products.
Launched in 2005, AAL is a collaborative of scholars, educational specialists, and consultants providing services that help leaders in businesses, nonprofits, and academia pursue excellence, the application of knowledge, the discovery of ideas and the quest of lifelong learning.
The AAL team strives to build long-term relationships based on superior service, mutual trust and intellectual inspiration. We are focused on helping you and your institution achieve its short and long-term goals in areas such as Leadership Development, Teaching and Learning, Humanistic Healthcare, and Consulting Services.
AAL CONSULTING SERVICES
- Coaching for Individuals and Teams
- Curriculum Development
- Education Research and Publications
- New School/Academic Program Development
- Professional Development for Faculty, Staff, and Administrators
- Strategic Planning
For more information on how AAL can assist your institution, please contact Dr. Tobias Rodriguez at +1 (404) 350-2098 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.