Sales Intern in Orlando + DC
COTERIE provides a supportive community for entrepreneurs and independent professionals who want a space to work, connect with peers and collaborate. COTERIE is a community where collaboration, creativity, respect, change, growth, courage, giving, compassion, faith and curiosity are encouraged + fostered.
The Internship @ COTERIE program will provide students with the unique experience of working in a global startup organization. The amazing experience of working in a coworking space (not your typical office). And the “not boring” experience of having a multi-faceted experience in many aspects of sales + market analysis (we won’t stick you making copies or coffee runs). We are not your typical organization and we are not looking for the typical intern – we are looking for an extraordinary intern to join our team.
- Work closely with the Sales team in identifying local events, networking opportunities and potential sales connections.
- Research findings to determine sales opportunity, community connections, and alignment with COTERIE’s mission and values.
- Make connections with local organizations, industries, and alliances.
- Identify event planners and decision makers in each organization.
- Network in the community to promote COTERIE.
- Amazing work experience with a startup organization.
- Learning + experience that will assist you with future employers.
- Opportunity to network with likeminded professionals.
- Our Sales team rocks! And will give you exceptional support.
- COTERIE spaces are spectacular – a great place to work.
- Non paid internship
- Work Hours – flexible based on your schedule
- Will work with you on documentation needed to receive college credit hours.
- Detailed Oriented
- Likes to connect dots
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in searching for data on the internet
- Professional appearance and presentation at all times
- Service mindset
- Demonstrated out of the box thinking
- Our internship is designed for individuals who are currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and who will be continuing their undergraduate studies.
- Transportation to and from the internship
- Preferable Major areas: Marketing, Business, Hospitality
Psst! Guess where we're headed next?!
YEP! We're coming to Orlando soon than later! Coming to Celebration this winter. We are so excited to share COTERIE with this magical city!
Did you know yesterday was #GivingTuesday? Philanthropy is a huge component to COTERIE Company. That is why we make sure to have various #GiveMore campaigns and charitable #COTERIEPartners. Yesterday on our social media, we highlighted some of those partners. But it's not too late to give more!
The Feeding America network is the nation’s largest domestic hunger-relief organization, working to connect people with food and end hunger. 42 million people face hunger in the U.S. today — including nearly 13 million children and more than five million seniors. Hunger knows no boundaries — it touches every community in the U.S., including your own. Learn how you can get involved today.