This also poses challenges for many companies and raises questions:
- How digital does my building have to be?
- What data do I need for cost-effective operation? And can the required data be provided by the building?
- Do I get all the data needed for my sustainability reporting? (ESG)
- Is the building services technology suitable for higher-level networking?
- Which digital components are the right ones?
- Is my IT infrastructure ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) and the media technology of the future?
- Would my building pass a penetration test?
- What new business models can be derived from my building? This also poses challenges for many companies?
Preparation of a building description with all the key details of the property.
Survey of the building/district based on a comprehensive catalog of criteria, including connectivity, technical infrastructure, and interfaces (networking capability, cybersecurity, etc.).
Assessment of the building, using defined criteria from the perspective of digital readiness.
Summary of the results in an explanatory report, with an initial list of recommendations as a basis for a digital strategy and digital process implementation.
This check can be carried out both for new buildings on the basis of the latest planning, and for existing buildings or entire real estate portfolios on the basis of the holdings documents – supplemented, if necessary, by data collection on site.