Social Media Influencer, blogger, personal style coach....whatever you call yourself, the bottom line is You Need Images!!!!
- Try to be as specific as possible when writing down ideas for each shot
- If you have ideas for specific props to be included, the style of shot, or a specific crop, include those details
- To create a shot list, use your spreadsheet program of choice (I use Google Sheets) and set up a new document with the following vertical columns:
- Shot #
- Shot Description
After receiving your shot list, your brand photographer will create a more in depth detailed list that will provide a clear template for the photoshoot.
Think outside of the box!
What is your secret weapon? Can't start the day without is a cup of coffee or your favorite notebook, an instrument or lucky feather....include those as your "signature" props
find simple items like office supplies in your brand colors
(A coat of spray paint can work wonders!) Imagine a desk with a stapler, personalized water bottle and books all in your brand name with bold words and phrases. The details MATTER!
Paint chips that you pick up at the hardware store can go a long way too. Anything with intention can work for this...just have fun and remember your brand is UNIQUE.
STYLE EVERY PART OF YOURSELF
You’ll want to think through
- hair and
- makeup options
All of these should fit seamlessly with your brand color palette and style
“Every little detail in the shot, right down to your nail polish choice or the case on your phone, should be thought through and considered, as it’s an opportunity to reinforce your brand style and messaging"
-Photographer Kam Ridley
ALL INCLUSIVE SOCIAL MARKETING
*Prices are based on a 4 month commitment*
Package #1: Everything
- 90 final images (enough to post three photos per day for one month)
- The session can take place in studio,
- at your establishment or a combination of locations up to three.
Package #2: Almost Everything
- 60 final images (enough to post two photos per day for one month)
- The session can take place in studio, at your establishment or a combination of locations up to two.
Package #3: Stepping it up
- 30 final images (enough to post one photo per day for one month)
- The session can take place in studio or at your establishment. (1 location)
Package #4: Trial Run
- 15 final images (enough to post to social media every other day for one month).
- Photography can take place in studio or at your establishment.
Each package is delivered with non-watermarked images that are free to use in order to showcase product for sale, marketing, social media or any other online sites. Any locations traveled to that are 10+ miles outside of the Jackson, MS Metro Area will include a traveling fee. For bespoke package pricing please contact me!
These packages are all-inclusive from start to finish. I begin by meeting with the creatives on your team or, if you are a lone ranger like I am, meeting with you one-on-one to create a storyboard for your session(s). This enables us to be on the same page creatively. Be prepared by following the steps above. Here's a quick question summary:
- What is the goal of your session?
- Who is your target audience, including their location?
- Where are you at in your business?
- What is your competition doing for their marketing?
- What types of social media are your business actively on and how often are you posting?
- If you have active social media, what type of content do you post?
Yearly Licensing and Copyright Fee
$120.00 (fee includes photographer filing US Gov copyright for images to be licensed for use by YOUR brand. You may renew annually for an additional $75.00)
Unlimited Licensing and Copyright Fee
$250.00 (fee includes photographer filing US Gov copyright for images to be licensed for use by YOUR brand. This license and copyright does NOT expire and is valid through the duration of your brand.)
The Kam-Era Photography