Shoemaker Dairy Farm
- Three days a week I milked 160 cows, on average. The herd consisted of Jersey and Holstein Cattle.
- I also assisted the Veterinarian every first and third Friday of the month with herd check. This involved sorting cows, recording information, and giving injections as well as entering all of the information into Dairy Quest afterwards.
- I was involved with maintenance around the farm along with operating some of the farm equipment in order to complete some daily chores.
- I pulled hair samples for genomic testing on heifer calves, registered Jersey heifers, and filled out transfer records for sales of heifers and milking cows.
Block and Bridle- Member
• Serve as part of the Community Service and Fundraising Committee
Phi Kappa Phi- Member
• Honors Society Sorority
University of Findlay Show Cattle Team - Member
• Helped with halter breaking and preparation to ensure cattle were competitive for shows
Mahoning County 4-H- Club President and Secretary
• Headed club meetings and took notes at every meeting
• Set up yearly a service project