- "Booz Allen is a leading professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in management, technology, consulting, and engineering"
- Year Founded: 1914
- Number of Employees: 22,600
- Headquarters: Mclean, VA
- Revenue: $5.41 billions (in 2016)
- Markets (Client Sectors) : United States and international governments, corporations and not-for-profit organizations
Service Offerings and Key Industries
Booz Allen solves key problems facing their clients and provides long-lasting solutions across a variety of functional areas
- Service Offerings: Systems Delivery | Engineering and Sciences | Cyber | Analytics | Consulting
- Industries of Focus: Financial Services, Healthcare, Energy, Technology, Manufacturing, Retail, and Transportation
Values and Mission
"Empowering you to change the world"
- Unflinching courage
- Passionate service
- Ferocious integrity
- Collective ingenuity
- Champion's heart
Summer Games Internship
- 10-Week intern program that culminates in the "Summer Games"
- Collaborate on client projects and offer innovative solutions to real world problems
- Student Incubator Competition: Interns are encouraged to spend time pursuing a personal area of interest
Why Booz Allen Hamilton?
- #1 Best Consulting Firms for Public Sector Consulting -Vault.com 2017
- #5 Most Prestigious Consulting Firms -Vault.com 2017
- Commitment to Social and Sustainable Responsibility
- Opportunity to Make an Impact
- Collaborative and Supportive Culture