- Healthcare in the US
- Who are Cotiviti?
- Why I choose Cotiviti?
- How am I a fit for Cotiviti?
Healthcare in the US
- Americans pay 17.6% of the their GDP on healthcare costs - higher than most developed countries in the world
- Rising healthcare costs can be contributed to several factors, but are exasperated by bad debt and poor collection systems that are obstacles that medical institutions must hurdle.
- In 2016, the average premium costs for healthcare increased by 7.5% - far exceeding inflation
- Cotiviti is a recognized leader in payment accuracy solutions for major healthcare payers in the U.S., along with audit and recovery for top retailers across the U.S., U.K. and Canada.
- Based out of Atlanta and founded in 2001
- Prominent clients: Commercial health plans, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicaid Managed Care organizations, Medicare Advantage, and CMS
Why I choose Cotiviti?
- Cotiviti is currently gearing up for a second offering, providing new opportunities for investment and growth as a company
- Healthcare in the US is skyrocketing in premiums. Cotiviti seeks to minimize bad debt and limit this increase
- Around 5% of the population accounts for 50% of the healthcare costs in the US and Cotiviti is in a unique position to focus on that segment of the population to decrease the costs of healthcare for all Americans
- Cotiviti helps its health care clients identify and correct payment inaccuracies, which resulted in over $2.7 billion in savings in 2015
Why am I a fit for Cotiviti?
What Cotiviti is Looking for
- 2+ years of financial management and analytical experience, including financial modeling, budgeting and forecasting.
- Strong analytic skills, including ability to identify and quantify financial impact of opportunities with limited data.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work within a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Revenue Cycle Analyst at Sheikh Khalifa Medical City in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Sales Operations Analyst at MedAssets in Atlanta, Georgia
- Associate at JingJobs in Beijing, China
- Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer and searches for the best and brightest from all walks of life.
- I have lead culturally and ethnically diverse teams to accomplish objectives efficiently and effectively in my role as an associate at Jing Jobs in Beijing, China and as a revenue cycle analyst in the Middle East.
I would be honored to return to my hometown of Atlanta to work at Cotiviti as a financial analyst. I am an ambitious, hard working finance major with a thirst to do good. I look forward to decreasing healthcare costs for all Americans by improving healthcare payment systems at Cotiviti by minimizing bad debt and improving payment collection systems.
- Cotiviti <https://rew21.ultipro.com/CON1036/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*1F412F0F7F83B364>
- Yahoo! <http://finance.yahoo.com/quote/COTV/?p=COTV>
- Yahoo! <http://finance.yahoo.com/news/cotiviti-gears-secondary-offering-150556266.html>