Built in 2014, this home presents chic sophistication for both entertaining and everyday living. The modern Craftsman style begins outside with its shingled exterior and columns framing a covered porch beyond manicured gardens. Inside, beautiful hardwood floors, impressive millwork, and custom lighting and wallcoverings are distinctively designer appointed. Spanning two spacious levels and more than 3,500 square feet, the home begins with classic formal living spaces serviced by a butler’s pantry and continues to a tremendous great room with stunning kitchen in a palette of white with Calacatta marble counters and subway-set tile backsplashes. Top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances await the most demanding chef, including a Wolf gas range with 6 burners, griddle, and 2 ovens. The adjoining family room is certain to be the home’s central gathering place with built-in media area above a linear gas fireplace outlined in geometric patterns of marble for a 3D effect. Rounding out the public rooms is an office/library with customized built-ins.
Personal accommodations include a main-level bedroom suite with private outside entrance, ideal for guests. Upstairs, a sumptuous master suite with extra-large walk-in closet has a Carrara marble bath with whirlpool tub and shower with three sprays. Three additional bedrooms include one with en suite bath and two with direct access to a shared marble bath.
Completing the appeal of this special home is the spacious rear yard with large patio and level lawn – the perfect place for quintessential California outdoor living. Plus, this home is just one-half mile to cafes and restaurants on The Alameda and just over one mile to all the wonderful amenities of downtown Menlo Park. A wonderful place to call home!
Summary of Home
- Modern Craftsman home built in 2014
- Chic, sophisticated style with timeless appeal
- 5 bedrooms, office, and 4.5 baths
- Beautiful hardwood floors in most rooms
- 4 upstairs bedrooms, including master suite, plus main-level bedroom suite
- Living room with fireplace plus formal dining room
- Handsomely appointed library/office plus upstairs study center
- Chef’s kitchen with Calacatta marble counters and top-of-the-line appliances adjoins a family room with fireplace
- Air conditioning, security alarm, sound speakers, central vacuum, and upstairs laundry room
- Spacious, very private rear yard with large patio and lawn
- Attached 2-car garage wired for EV charging
- Approximately 3,527 square feet on a lot of approximately 9,462 square feet
- Desirable west Menlo Park neighborhood less than one-half mile to shops and restaurants
- Excellent Menlo Park schools