1. I'M A FIRST TIME TRAVELER AND I DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO GO WITH. CAN I COME ALONE? Absolutely! With us, you're never alone! You'll meet some amazing people at this retreat and be able to explore as a group or on your own! This is a great way to get away and explore. I'll set up a Facebook group to communicate with everyone prior to the retreat to meet and ask each other questions. We'll pair you up with a roommate, who will most likely end up being a lifelong friend. You may come alone, but you'll end up leaving with a community of like minded people who will forever be connected through this experience.
2. IF MY BEST FRIEND AND I ARE BOTH GOING, CAN WE REQUEST TO ROOM TOGETHER? Of course!! There are several bedrooms available! You'll have the option to share a king bedroom or if you have multiple friends coming there are 'party rooms' available with bunk beds and double beds.
3. WHAT DO I NEED TO PACK? We will be in the desert, so it’s best to pack summer clothes for the day and warm clothes for the night. Hiking boots, flip flops, and a pair of sneakers are the best shoes to bring. Comfort is key! For the group shoot you’ll need a nude/skin colored set to model in. This can be a bra set or bodysuit, whatever you’re comfortable in. Bring a bathing suit and cover up for easy access to the pool across the street from the condo and jacuzzi nights on our patio. If you’ve purchased a private session, bring your favorite outfit for either a desert shoot or indoor shoot. Pack lightly and for comfort with a few things to pose in. Yoga pants will be your best friend, this trip is all about relaxing and exploring.
4. SHOULD I GET TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR MY PLANE TICKETS? YES! This is to protect you in case of any unforeseen circumstances both before your trip or during your trip. We recommend purchasing travel insurance as soon as your purchase your flight. In case you have a family emergency and need to cancel your flight, travel insurance should cover your flight.
5. DO YOU OFFER PAYMENT PLANS? Yes!! You'll have the option to break up your payments into two or three payments. First a $500 deposit will be made to secure your spot. Your final payment will be due 60 days before the retreat. I also accept PayPal Credit if you wish to break it up into smaller payments over a longer period of time.
6. WHY IS THE DEPOSIT NON REFUNDABLE & DUE SO EARLY? To secure your accommodation, we are required to make non refundable deposits to the venues in advance so therefore we need to collect deposits in advance to make these payments on your behalf and arrange all of the retreat inclusions. Spots are limited so you will need to secure your spot.
7. WHY AREN'T PLANE TICKETS INCLUDED? Due to the high cost of group tickets, We felt it best to allow you to use your own discounts/miles for your tickets to keep costs down. Once you land at the St. George Municipal Airport you can take an Uber only 16 miles to us!
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org