1. I'M A FIRST TIME TRAVELER AND I DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO GO WITH. CAN I COME ALONE? Absolutely! With us, you're never alone! You'll meet some amazing people at this retreat and be able to explore as a group or on your own! This is a great way to get away and explore. I'll set up a Facebook group to communicate with everyone prior to the retreat to meet and ask each other questions. We'll pair you up with a roommate, who will most likely end up being a lifelong friend. You may come alone, but you'll end up leaving with a community of like minded people who will forever be connected through this experience.
2. IF MY BEST FRIEND AND I ARE BOTH GOING, CAN WE REQUEST TO ROOM TOGETHER? Of course!! There are several bedrooms available! You'll have the option to share a king bedroom or if you have multiple friends coming there are 'party rooms' available with bunk beds and double beds.
3. WHAT DO I NEED TO PACK? 30 days before your retreat, we'll send you a guide of what to pack and bring!
4. SHOULD I GET TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR MY PLANE TICKETS? YES! This is to protect you in case of any unforeseen circumstances both before your trip or during your trip. We recommend purchasing travel insurance as soon as your purchase your flight. In case you have a family emergency and need to cancel your flight, travel insurance should cover your flight.
5. DO YOU OFFER PAYMENT PLANS? Yes!! You'll have the option to break up your payments into two or three payments. First a $500 deposit will be made to secure your spot. Your final payment will be due 60 days before the retreat. I also accept PayPal Credit if you wish to break it up into smaller payments over a longer period of time.
6. WHY IS THE DEPOSIT NON REFUNDABLE & DUE SO EARLY? To secure your accommodation, we are required to make non refundable deposits to the venues in advance so therefore we need to collect deposits in advance to make these payments on your behalf and arrange all of the retreat inclusions. Spots are limited so you will need to secure your spot.
7. WHY AREN'T PLANE TICKETS INCLUDED? Due to the high cost of group tickets, We felt it best to allow you to use your own discounts/miles for your tickets to keep costs down. Once you land at the St. George Municipal Airport you can take an Uber only 16 miles to us!
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org