- Clean up crew
- Desert biome,
- Dead animals
- Weighs 18-30 pounds
- Travel 150 miles
- Reproduce in caves
- Learn to fly at 6 months
- Largest wingspan
The Cali Condor should be saved, although it is expensive to save, the California Condor keeps the environment clean, and is a very large piece in native cultures.
- Maned Wolf
- Not productive
- Big Importance to environment
- Cleans up ecosystem by eating carcasses
- Eats all dead animals
- Recycles nutrients
- Biome cannot live without nutrients
- Important to native americans.
- Large cultural value to some tribes.
- The Condor could serve as a god for some of the Native American tribes.
- The Condor needs to be saved because it is important to the Native Americans.
COST TO CONSERVE/RESOURCE REQUIRED BY THE SPECIES
- Condor is very expensive to save.
- Over 35 million dollars so far
- The money is for food and shelter
- Takes a long time to reproduce the condor
- 20 million dollars from government
- But the Condor is worth saving because it is helpful
- May be expensive but worth it
- The California Condor should be saved.
- Important to ecosystem and culture
- How can you help?
- Stop hunting
- Join this program
- Let's make a difference
"California Condor." San Diego Zoo Global Animals and Plants. San Diego Zoo Global, 2017. Web . 30 Apr. 2017.
"California Condors." Home Page. AvianWeb, 2011. Web. 30 Apr. 2017.
"Organism Relationships - Grand Canyon | Ecology Project." Google Sites. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Apr. 2017.
Enzor, Laura. "Desert Ecosystems: How Biodiversity Impacts Hot and Cold Deserts."Study.com. Study.com, 2017. Web. 30 Apr. 2017.
"Basic Facts About California Condors." Defenders of Wildlife. N.p., 19 Sept. 2016. Web. 12 May 2017.