Please follow the new SFHS Administration Instagram account to see all the wonderful happenings at SFHS @sfhs_admin
- May 10: Baseball vs. Park City
- May 10: Evening of Jazz Percussion 7:00
- May 11: Girls State Golf @ The Oaks
- May 11: School Community Council
- May 12-13: Region Tennis @ Provo High
- May 12-13: Region Track @ Provo High
- May 14: End of Year Band Concert
- May 15: Promenade 4:00-6:00 Little Theater
- May 15: Prom @ Provo Historic Courthouse 8:00-11:00
- May 18th: Scholarship Assembly (seniors)
- May 20th/21st: Cap and Gown distribution
- May 21st: Yearbook Day/last day for seniors
- May 24th: Graduation practice 1 PM @ Fairgrounds
- May 26th: Graduation @ the Fairgrounds 10 AM
- May 28th: Last day of school (half day)
- Prom Testing: Students who plan on attending prom need to have a negative COVID test within 48 hours of the dance. The school will be holding a testing clinic on May 13 from 2:00-6:00. Students must sign up for a time by filling out this form. To get test results students need to also have a Red Cap account. Please click here to create a Red Cap account if you have not done so already.
- Graduation: Graduation is May 26th at 10 am at Spanish Fork Fairgrounds. At this point there is no restriction on the number of people that can attend as long as those in attendance are wearing a mask. The city has asked that patrons enter the fairgrounds through the North and East entrances. Also, please come prepared in case of inclement weather.
- Detention Hours: Those students who have more than 3 hours of detention will not be able to participate in the graduation ceremony. Please begin working off detention hours if you currently have more than 3. Detention hours can be made up during Don Hour or before school or during lunch. Please work with one of your teachers to set up a time. Also students will not be able to pick up their yearbook early if they have more than 3 hours.
- End of Year Checkout: An email has been sent to both parents and students about what end of year checkout will look like. In order for students to pick up their yearbooks and for Seniors to be able to pick up their cap and gown they will need to complete the checkout process. Please look at your email for that information.
The Infinite Campus App is the most effective tool for parents, students, and other community members to stay engaged and stay connected to critical school-related information anywhere and anytime from a mobile device. The easy-to-use design app allows you to see what is happening in the classroom so you can understand, monitor, and participate in the educational process. Campus Student and Campus Parent are designed to provide real-time access to student information.
Attendance Office Number: 801-798-4070
- Detention Hours: On November 2 SFHS started calculating detention hours for students. For every tardy there will be 15 minutes added to students detention hours, 30 minutes for a late tardy, 60 minutes for an unexcused absence, and 90 minutes for a sluff. We are still encouraging students who are sick to stay home, but please call attendance at 801.798.4060 or email email@example.com to excuse the absence. If students go above 3 hours of detention they will not be able to participate in extracurricular activities. If they are below 3 hours they do not need to serve detention. Students should serve detention with their teachers during Don Hour or before school. Please make arrangements with your teacher if you need to serve outside of this time. We will not have a detention lab going at this time. We will send out a weekly email with the student's total number of detention hours. Please reach out if you have any questions. SFHS Administration
- Please check your email weekly to get updates on your students detention hours. If you do not receive an email then your student currently has zero hours
* School Fees can be paid either online at MySchoolFees.com or by coming to the finance office Monday-Friday between 7:30am-3:00pm. (Fees for Secondary schools are not available on Infinite Campus.)
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel so that we can get 1000 followers. This helps to be able to live stream events.