- Orders should be made by Tuesday 2:00pm for approval.
- Your monthly budget is $30
- Keep in mind that the material will arrive on Friday of that week.
- Core teachers- Make sure your students have washed their hands and gone to the restroom before heading to the cafeteria.
- Core Teachers- Please sit all your students, check they all have something to eat and be ready to pick them up at 1:40.
- Duty Teachers- Are responsible for warming up the students food.
- Duty Teachers- Remind students to walk in the cafeteria, sit correctly, and use good maners during lunch time.
- Music class will be hosted in the classrooms until the class is ready. Giselle will contact you directly to let you know.
- If you specialist class is scheduled at 8:00 you should be there by 8:05 the latest. Make sure to speak to your parents about the importance of punctuality and remind them that at 8:00 students are expected to be in class.
- If any of your specialists is schedules during dismissal time 12:15 or 2:45 please use the back stairs to return to your class.
LEVEL MEETING SCHEDULES
- Playgroup:Wednesdays 1:00pm
- Pre-K: Wednesday 1:30pm
- Kinder:Thursdays 3:15pm
KEEP IN MIND
- Bus students need to come out at 12:25 and 2:55.
- If you have students that haven´t been picked up, bring them to the reception after 12:40 or 3:05.
- Safety first- Please make sure that during this transition times you must count all your students.
- During dismissal keep doors closed and only open it up to for students that have their card and their parent is at the door.