Help military families identify and succeed in flexible job opportunities with the following resources.
Free DOL Employment Workshop eBook for transitioning military and spouses
The National Resource Directory - a free, online resource that connects wounded warriors, caregivers, servicemembers, veterans and families to available resources
The DOD Military Spouse Employment Partnership - a free online resource from Military OneSource and the Spouse Education & Career Opportunities program
Hiring Our Heroes - online resources and in-person events for veterans, servicemembers, spouses and families
- 5 Reasons Remote Work Is a Good Fit for Military Veterans
- 3 Big Tips for Veterans Going into the Civilian Job Market
- How Military Veterans Can Transition to a Civilian Job Search
- 7 Job Search Tips for Military Veterans
Military Spouses -
- 35 Flexible Military Spouse-Friendly Employers Hiring
- Flexible Work Can Alleviate Military Family Challenges
- Military Spouses Get 1 Year of LinkedIn Premium After Moves
- Military Spouses: Use These 10 Resources for Your Job Search
Military Families and Caregivers -
Help share the power of flexible work with veterans and military families.
Share all the flexible jobs available in over 55 categories, from part-time to full time, entry-level to executive.
Use and share promo code SAVE30 for up to 30% off a FlexJobs subscription.
Show your support for flexible work for veterans military families by sharing on social — tag @FlexJobs and use #RemoteWork #HireVets #MilSpouse
Remote and flexible jobs help military veterans and families find jobs that better fit their lives @FlexJobs #HireVets #MilSpouse #RemoteWork