With more than 10 years of graphic design experience, our designers are industry experts, but don't worry, working with us is easy. So, where to begin? Most of our clients end up sending in ideas they find on Pinterest, color schemes, and details and then you can expect to see a few designs, within 48 hrs, to choose form. Once the look has been determined, we'll work with you to alter any colors, add new elements or adjust the copy until you are completely satisfied with your design.
Pre- Wedding Material
1. Save the Dates: decide on a color scheme and theme of wedding. Save the dates are sent out 6 or more months before the wedding date.
2. Invites (Biggest piece of wedding material - this is the storytelling of your wedding): The theme is carried on through all printed material. Invites are sent out 8 weeks or more prior to the wedding.
3. Rsvps (Important for head count and if you're doing food options) Rsvp's can vary is what is included on the card. Food choices are popular. Sent out with the invite.
4. Accommodation/Details Card: Can include where you're registered with the logo and url, guest, what time the reception starts, location, hotel name and location details. Sent with invite.
1. Programs: Can list who's in the wedding, itinerary, song, reception details.
2. Table Numbers
4. Place cards: attendees name w/ food choice