RULES OF THE GAME
THE RULES OF THE GAME ARE TO PICK UP WHICHEVER COLOR BLOCK YOU GET ASSIGNED TO AND TO GET ALL OF THAT COLOR INTO THE CORRECT AREA OF THE STRUCTURE. YOU GET 5 POINTS IF A BLOCK IS PLACED IN THE TOP THING.
5 Things that can lift stuff are (pictures are included): Humans, cranes Elevators, shelf, and escalators.
Our strategy was originally a claw that ended up breaking and falling off and we had to use a little cave thing instead to hold the blocks.
Our next step is to fix our autonomous program and make it better. After that we will get the claw fixed and attach to the robot and make sure it works.
After that we will do some measures and make sure everything looks good. Then will we compete again!
3 things I learned
1. I learned that even though our robot was being weird and stuff it worked in the end after the modifications we did to it.
2. I learned that I can work well with others bu not really that good alone.
3. I learned that if my partner is absent or something like that I don't really have anything to do.
Things I changed
I think the modifications we did we really good and helped our robot a little.
Overall, I think we could of done a little better with our autonoumus and our program but in the end I think everything went well.
3 things Iearned
1. I learned that I cannot really work well by myself.
2. I learned that I can work pretty well with a partner.
3. I learned that it is easy to build and program a robot.