What is the story about?
- Nostalgia is defined as a sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations.
- My Digital Story centers around a place that was extremely prominent in my life time, when I look back on the time I spent up at Cultus Lake, endless summers with friends, family, ice cream and charred marshmallow, I can't help but think about how it all shaped me and who I am now.
What is the scope of the world you want to tell?
- All of my Digital Story takes place up at Cultus Lake, a small camping community. Even smaller still is the 'block' or strip of road I spent my summers playing on. The entirety of it is very compact.
- I will be the main character throughout, with a number of minor characters who will help frame my time up there and the experiences I had.
- I really want to interview my Nana and get her to recollect a memory we share up there.
- Also, my older cousins, I obviously spent a lot of my time up there trailing after them.
What tools/software do you plan to use? & What will be your interactive element?
- Tools I will use will be Adobe Premiere, to piece together the video, Adobe Audition, to finesse that audio. And possibly Adobe Spark.
- My interactive element will be Eko Studios, where the viewer will choose what path they will take when watching my presentation.