6. Everyone must eat lots of chocolate, pineapples, cupcakes, salsa, guacamole, Mexican food, and Italian food.
7. Citizens are not allowed to steal, cheat, or hurt others.
8. Everyone must watch "La La Land" at least 6 times yearly.
9. Everyone must eat at Las Brisas at least twice monthly.
Chips and Guacamole from Las Brisas
10. Everyone has to do at least 2 activities at the beach weekly. (like boating, surfing, etc.)
Endless Beach will be located along the coast of California from about Los Angeles to San Diego, and inland a little bit. This is the location because they have Las Brisas (the restaurant) there, and a nickname for Los Angeles is La La Land!!! There is also lots of beaches, which is perfect for this utopia.
A typical day for a member of my community wouldn't have a lot of things regulated by the government. They would get to choose what time they do everything. Some things regulated by the government would be how many hours must be spent at the beach, how many times "La La Land" has to be watched in a year, or how every citizen has to get an education.
A typical day would be: Wake up and eat breakfast, go to the beach, and work in the morning. Then they would eat lunch, do an activity like boogie boarding at the beach, and do other things at the beach in the afternoon. After that, they would eat dinner at Las Brisas, go home and watch "La La Land" while they ate good food, then they would go to the beach again, and go to bed between 10:00 and 12:00.
The types of government will be Republic and Democracy. The leaders will be elected by the citizens, and there will be a President. There won't be someone with unlimited power, and there will be other people to regulate and limit the power of the President. The President has to have been a citizen of Endless Beach for at least 10 years, and to have held an office in the government before.