Challenge 1: I selected the blue in the zombies scrubs and changed it to yellow, the opposite spectrum color.
Challenge 2: I selected three objects to make changes; the the pink rectangle of the card, the clear border of the card and the numbers on the card. Although the original card didn't have these white spaces, I like the look it adds to an otherwise monotone picture.
Challenge 3: Here i selected two objects and made creative changes. One, I selected the kettle bell and darkened it via contrast. Second, I selected the rest of the picture, inverted it to make the ground look like ice.
Challenge 4: I blended the colors on the top of the head of the far hammer to be more in tone with base of the head using the contrast.
Challenge 5: I tried to expand exposure in this picture to reveal the darker side of the die. However, I ran into a problem with the edges where there is a shadow.
Challenge 6: Here I extracted the hydrant from the original picture and placed it on the cyan background to create a pop art type feel.
Challenge 7: I selected the fish in the photo and changed the water to blue via hue/ saturation.
Challenge 8: I inserted the zombie into this apocalyptic racing action. I chose this because it looks like the passenger is taking a picture of him.