And now for some cool apps to toy with :-)
6. The app Quik belongs to GoPro, is for free and helps you to easily produce short videos and trailers for social media. Just dump photos and video clips into the app and its artificial intelligence will do the rest. Almost.
7. Stop Motion Studio (iOS and Android) is great if you want to animate stuff – Lego, Playmobil, you name it – for an explainer video. It’s easy to use. And great fun.
8. AutoCap has some pretty good speech recognition on board and produces automatically captions for your videos. Just feed them to the app ;-) There is, however, as for now, one drawback: while the app is for free, each export of a video without watermark costs 1,69 Euros. Or 3,99 Euros per month.
9. With the app PicPlayPost you can create video-photo collages. Perfect for mobile reporting:
10. Google’s app Storyboard (Android only) transforms videos into comic strips. Like this: