With over 10 billion devices in use in 2020, the proliferation of mobile technology is transforming how people interact and work. Employees are finding that they are more productive when they have greater flexibility around where and how they perform their jobs.
To maintain a competitive edge in an increasingly connected world, discover Microsoft 365 that empowers your employees to work from anywhere on any device. Our comprehensive solution provides your business with email, calendars, file storage, a hub for teamwork, and your favorite applications that work together to drive productivity.
PSG PRE-APPROVED PACKAGE
Appointment Period is 23 July 2020 to 31 December 2020
The maximum funding support level will be raised to 80% from 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020.
- Laptop Bundle Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft Office 365 E1
- Microsoft Office 365 E3
Minimum Laptop Specifications are as follows:
- Processor: Minimum Core i5
- Memory: Minimum 8GB
- Storage: Minimum 512 SSD
- Display: Minimum 14 inch
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64
- Default Warranty: One year warranty (minimum)
- Technical Support: Next Business Day On-site support and/or phone support
- Defective Media Retention and replacement (Minimum 1 year)
- Include 12 months Business Protect Basic (Powered by Trend Micro Worry-free Business Security Services)
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic Formerly Known As Microsoft O365 Business Essentials
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard Formerly Known As Microsoft O365 Business Premium
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be a SME
b) must be registered in Singapore
c) must have 30% local shareholding ownership criteria
d) purchase/lease of the equipment must be used in Singapore
e) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the equipment
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the equipment
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) , here are the steps take:
- Visit the Tech Depot (search for Innocom Technologies Pte Ltd) on SME Portal to view the list of supportable solutions and identify relevant solutions for adoption
- Get a quotation from Innocom Technologies (pre-approved Vendor) for your Microsoft requirement.
- Log on to Business Grants Portal with your corporate pass to apply for the PSG
- Click here to view the step-by-step video guide for application and claim process using BGP.
ABOUT MICROSOFT 365 BUSINESS
With Microsoft 365: Simplify file storage and sharing capabilities:
- Access and share content from anywhere with Microsoft Teams desktop, web, and mobile apps.
- Connect and work together across multiple projects and get important notifications in real time.
- Coauthor files simultaneously with popular productivity apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Work anywhere on any device:
- Open and manage work projects on your personal phone, laptop, or tablet and rest assured that business data stays protected with built-in mobile device management.
- Stay connected to your team regardless of location with an integrated view of email, shared calendars, and contacts synced across devices in real time.
- Communicate better with remote colleagues thanks to group chats that enable you to send quick questions, share documents, and assign action items.
Enable real-time collaboration with your team members:
- Work from anywhere by holding online meetings with anyone inside or outside the organization.
- Make work easy using the meeting scheduling assistant, sharing screens, and collaborative note taking as part of online meetings.
- Collaborate in real time with 1:1 or group chats focused on different workstreams.using the meeting scheduling assistant, sharing screens, and collaborative note taking as part of online meetings.
55 Kaki Bukit View, Techpark II Innocom Building (S) 415976 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org www.innocomholding.com
A joint collaboration with IMDA and Enterprise Singapore