1. The most important food in Italy is the pasta. Pasta is made from flour and water and sometimes you can add eggs. you have hundreds types of pasta.
2.a farfalle = butterflies
b. penne = quills / pens
c. fusilli = spindles
3. The original name for 'spaghetti' was 'macaroni.' The word 'spaghetti' actually means 'strings.'Before the existence of pasta factories, people made their own spaghetti and would hang it outside to dry. Below is a photo of people in Palermo, Sicily.
4. the cooking skills that i learned is that i worked in team.
5. the two thing that i will describe done successfully in cooking with my team it that we worked hard to prove it and the second thing is that we helped each other and we cooked together.
6. We can improve by practicing cooking together and be more organise in punting the equipment in the cupboard.
1. I want to talk about the very thin pancake crepes it is an especially popular throughout France.
2. the ingredients that we used for thin pancake ..... flour eggs milk butter and a pinch of salt and we need ice cream and chocolate.
3. after you finish the thin pancake we used to put on it strawberry ice sugar and chocolate
1 brownie makes from a chef at Chicago planer house hotel during the late 19th center
2. sugar, enriched flour (wheat four, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine remonstrate, riboflavin, folic acid), eggs, canola oil, cocoa, chocolate, butter (milk), chocolate (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, milk fat, soy lecithin, vanilla), cream, vanilla, salt, baking powder (sodium acid phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starts, mono calcium phosphate).
3. We cannot guarantee that any of our products are free from allergens (including dairy, eggs, soy, tree nuts, wheat and others) as we use shared equipment to store, prepare and serve them.
4. We admit, perfecting the recipe for this ridiculously fine brownie became an obsession for us. Who knew there could be so many subtle variations in texture, sweetness and chocolaty goodness? After 137 tries, we’re confident this is the one. With a texture perched delicately between cakey and fudgy, it’s absolutely, positively, the best brownie you can imagi
5. dont paly in the kitchen and dont use kinife in danger way follow the instruction that miss gave it to us