- Fans are recommended but not required to wear a mask while in the venue.
- Players and coaches will be restricted from direct contact with fans through activities such as high-fives, autographs and photos.
- To expedite entry into Exploria Stadium and to reduce security screening interactions, we recommend that you do not bring a bag with you to the match.
- Small bags no larger than 4.5" high and 6.5" wide are acceptable. If you must bring a larger bag, make sure that you use a clear tote no larger than 12" x 12" x 6".
Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the venue, featuring 70%+ alcohol content gel.
The Club will continue its high-standard stadium cleaning processes, with increased disinfecting and sanitizing on all guest areas, including but not limited to restroom, elevators, suites, stadium seats and ancillary areas throughout the match. High-touch areas will have dedicated staff members to clean and disinfect on a regular basis.
Seats will be power washed and manually sanitized prior to each match.
All enclosed spaces in the venue will undergo disinfectant fogging following each match.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- In an effort to reduce lines at concessions, all regular food and beverage locations will be open throughout the match.
- All transactions will be cashless in order to reduce potential points of contact.
Audi Sport Club, West Club, and Midfield East Premium ticket holders will continue to have access to complimentary food and beverage in their respective areas.