Go to Adobe.com and log-in. You'll see entry points for all of your individual and management functions.
Claim a Domain if desired
Allows you to use Enterprise ID and better control log-ins.
Review Product Configurations
Allows you to customize the name and services associated with products.
A group is set of "like" users such as a Class or Faculty
Assign Product Configration to Groups
Every group member then has access to the products and services
Upload User List
Upload a CSV file which contains user emails and assigns them to a User Group
Installing the Software
How will users get desktop software? What about labs?
Self-Service for Admin Users is easy! Simply direct users to download the Creative Cloud Application to start installing on their own.
Self-Service for Non-Admin users. Create a Creative Cloud Application installer package with Elevated Privileges enabled. Deploy the package to your end-users and they can install the software on their own.
After logging into the Creative Cloud app, Admin and Non-Admin users can install and update Creative Cloud software on their own.
Easily Create Installer Packages on the Admin Console: In this workflow, IT creates a package and installs it onto desktop computers. You can build ready-to-install packages for either Mac or Windows on the Admin Console.
Want to control updates? No problem. You can turn off updates when building a package.
Remove access to software
- Go to the Users Management tab
- Choose Groups then located the Group you wish to edit
- Click on the Configurations tab
- Remove the Product Configuration from the group
All users in the group lose access to the software, but users will retain their accounts
Removing Users and their access to software
- Export your user list (Help for this)
- Open the user list in a spreadsheet
- Sort the user list by User Group
- Delete any rows not associated to the User Group users you wish to delete
- Export the list as CSV
- Go the Users tab in the Admin Console and choose Bulk Remove Users
- Upload your edited CSV file