Student away game tickets are purchased through the Student Account Manager. There is a one ticket per student limit. Once you purchase your ticket, your will receive an email the week before the game with pick up instructions.
If you are accessing your account for the first time, please set your password to gain access to the Student Account Manager.
3. Click 'continue' next to the event you are purchasing.
4. Select the number of tickets (1 ticket limit). For some events, there may be different price levels. Select the ticket limit next to the price level you want. Click 'find seats'.
5. Under Ticket Results, you will see the price level you selected. An actual seat location will not be given until you pick up your ticket. Click 'add to card'.
6. Under Cart Items, select "Will Call" as your delivery method. You will be emailed pick-up instructions closer to the date of the game. Click 'checkout'.
7. Enter your payment information and click 'next step'. Only credit/debit cards are accepted (No Carolina Cash).
After you have finished this process, you have completed your away game ticket order. You will receive an email confirmation once you complete the process. You will also be emailed pick-up information closer to the game. If you want to sit with a friend, you must pick up your tickets together. No refunds will be given after purchase.