5 ways to Boost our Social Media @foresightsports.com
1. Social share and follow buttons Make our content shareable with social share buttons. Not only do they help us increase awareness of our content, but when we provide our visitors the opportunity to share our content easily, we're also improving user experience.
2. Social Login Did you know that 73% of users prefer to log in to a site with social login, as opposed to providing an email address and creating a new account. Improve our website visitors’ experience with social login, and increase our website registration conversions and retention.
3. Social Video Social videos are videos that are created and shared on social networks. The added bonus of social videos for marketers is that they provide an easy social media integration for our website.
4. Instagram photos This social media integration feature is perfect to showcase our Instagram photos on our website. Embedding your Instagram photos in blog posts allows you to capture new followers from our website visitors.
5. Social Proof With 79% of consumers trusting social proof as much as personal recommendations, it’s important to integrate the proper social widgets on our website to increase sales and website conversions.
The WHAT. Instagram is a 90% visual and 10% text platform.
The WHY. Instagram users are 58 times more likely to like, comment, or share a brand’s post than Facebook users and 120 times more likely than Twitter users. All data indicates that users are moving away from Twitter and Facebook and shifting their time to Instagram. This absolutely proves that Instagram is the best social and mobile platform for brands to reach audiences that are willing to engage.
Customers crave to visually share their stories, reactions, and experiences—Instagram offers a platform for this with its unique ability to highlight visual content (and all marketers know that visual content is king).
Content on Instagram is simply more sharable, easier to understand, and far more universal than other types of content.
Visual storytelling is an art form on Instagram. In order to capture the attention of that audience you must be active on the platform, creating content that is not only engaging but also shareable for your target audience.
How to improve ours? Feature daily posts that promote golf gear, technology and lifestyle brand.
Photo Contests + Daily posts featuring GOLF tech, gear and lifestyle.
We will use WishPond for Photo Contests and Hashtag Contests. Wishpond is a Easy Lead Generation Software where you can run Facebook sweepstakes, photo contests, Instagram hashtag contests and more.
The WHAT. Facebook is a 50% visual and 50% text platform.
The WHY. Facebook has over 890 million daily active users and in Q4 2015 a revenue of $3,851 million. Today these numbers are making Facebook the third largest population (behind China and India). Facebook is clear winner as the largest social media community out there.
Many businesses are still unaware of the advantages of connecting with their customers on social. In fact, 93 percent of buying decisions are based on social media. Ignoring social channels can be detrimental to businesses, and those who do will find it to be a costly mistake, especially when we consider that 72 percent of consumers are more likely to stay engaged with brands because of social media.
92 percent of consumers trust third party endorsements and family and friends more than they trust brand marketing. Therefore, in order to ensure a profitable future, brands need to connect and engage with the digital generation.
Brand ambassadors. In order to increase brand awareness, we need to transform digital native customers into brand advocates and this can only be done if the relationship has been cultivated. The key for us is to encourage consumers to endorse the brand and play a real part within Foresight Sports. Once we have built a strong following we must then feed our appreciation back to our audience. Reward the most loyal and socially influential followers; make them feel part of us rather than just another customer.
Social reputation. Social channels facilitate transparent communication between us and our customers, in turn enabling us to be viewed as a trusted source. Other brands use social as a way of cross-promoting products via our own community, by letting consumers recommend products to other customers. The key for us is to stay ahead of the game. Customers now demand more from brands than ever before, and they have never played such an important role to our reputation. Without social visibility, we will find it extremely difficult to interact with underground influencers who are shaping the future.
HOW to improve ours? Feature daily current golf events in the golf community. Along with Instagram, we will use Wishpond to hold photo contests and run Facebook Sweepstakes.
- Be authentic: Share what WE are genuinely excited about and our customers will be excited too.
- Be responsive: When people comment on our posts, we need to show that we are listening and that we care. If we need more time to answer a question, we will let them know we are looking into it.
- Be consistent: The more regularly we post, the more opportunity we will have for connecting with people and building trust. Setting a schedule for our posts can also help maximize marketing team’s time.
- Do what works: Replicate our success on posts that get more engagement.
Make successful posts into successful promotions: When you notice that a post is getting a lot of engagement, promote it to reach even more people. When people like, comment on or share your posts, their friends are also eligible to see those posts in News Feed.
The WHAT. Twitter is 40% visual and 60% text platform.
10 Reasons WHY.
1. Connecting with customers. This IS the main reason we should use twitter for our business. Since our customers are using twitter, the connection is effortless. Twitter has become a daily routine, where people log onto it every single day, some log onto twitter the first thing they wake up even before brushing their teeth. If we have an unsatisfied customer we will hear from them on twitter. Communication is instant.
2. Branding. We don’t have to be a big brand like Callaway, Nike or the PGA to brand ourselves on Twitter. We have enough equity in our brand that says we are "reachable" and not a robot.
3. Customers feedback. We need to reconnect with our customers and as a result we will be getting feedback on how you can improve our product, our technology and maybe even improve our customers service. Listening to them will help you us in the future.
4. Marketing. One of the reasons to use twitter is you get to market your product or services to more people and the best part about that is its FREE. Nuff said.
5. News. We can also give latest updates on twitter about our company by tweeting and sport / golf related events.
6. Give away coupon codes and promotions. You can also tweet about new deals and coupons codes to help give your company the extra boost. What everyone love include me is getting a good deal. Weather its a promotional lunch set, if its cheap. I want it. For me you don’t have to be like dell in order to do this. You can have a normal business as well. If you have a restaurant and you have build loyal or new followers in your place you can send out tweet like “Having a special set lunch this weekend.” or something like that. They can tweet you for more information regarding that. I am going to teach you how you can get local twitterers.
7. Twitter is Viral. If you’ve have succeeded gaining some popularity with your twitter account you will know how viral twitter can be. This will be part of your marketing strategies that you can use in the future. Dell have succeeded in making their tweets viral with their promotion tweets.
8. Spying on competition. Did you know you can spy on competition too? Best part about this and spying on customers is that its FREE using twitter search. You can not only read what customers are talking about you but you can also read what customers are talking about your competition. If your competition is not doing anything with their customers complaints. Then what happens if you (the savior) suddenly tweet them “hey I heard you have a problem with…..” Just an example
9. Increase Sales. Twitter can help you increase sales and make PROFIT. Dell is one of the company that have increase their sales on twitter. How much sales? Imagine $6.5 million in sales as reported at mashable
10. Brand loyalty. By engaging our customers on twitter. They will be loyal to your brand for a long time.
How to improve? Feature daily tweets that cover golf gear, technology and game improvement tips.
- Track mentions -- and respond if appropriate.
- Tweet regularly.
- Follow Trends and #'s Tagging posts with one or two relevant and trending hashtags will reach new users.
- GET VISUAL : Photos and videos drive three to four more clicks on Twitter.
- Connect! Make sure Twitter is integrated with our marketing efforts. Twitter, like other social media platforms, is much more effective when integrated with your other marketing activities.
- Use Twitter analytics. Using Twitter's native analytics daily will grasp what's resonating and what's not with our audience .In the analytics dashboard, you'll be able to tell what your best days to tweet are, the types of content that are more favored and the demographics of the followers that you're attracting. *We may use Hubspot for analytics for real time monitoring.
The WHAT. YouTube is a global video-sharing platform.
The WHY? It is an Effective way to popularize our product, get feedback and increase our site's traffic.
HOW to improve ours? Produce original, engaging and technology driven content.
YouTube videos currently in production for You Tube Channel.
- Game Improvement videos
- Instructional content
- Technology Training / Game Changer Series
- Guest Experts - Martin Hall, Nick Starchuk, more to come
- Shot Types / Improvement Series
Instructional Pro Video Series.
Foresight Sports has a Houzz account! Our in house design team will feature the latest retail, commercial and residential simulation installs.
The WHAT & WHY. Houzz is an online social site connecting remodelers, designers, and homeowners through idea books, catalogs. Houzz is a place where Design professionals showcase their portfolios, sharing their work with a community dedicated to home and landscape design. Houzz’s other aspect appeals to homeowners – those looking for design ideas and inspiration in remodeling projects, tips, and tricks. The Houzz team choosing designs reposted by designers and reposted by homeowners. Lastly, it's free! What's better than that?
How can we improve? Featuring professionally photographed commercial, retail and residential client work with testimonials + well crafted testimonials.
Installment at Justin Bieber's house:
Render to Reality
Recent Installment at a residential house in Murrieta, CA:
SOCIAL MEDIA + EVENTS
Foresightsports has an EVENTBRITE account for promoting our conferences and upcoming events.
Eventbrite is the world's largest self-service ticketing platform. Eventbrite's technology allows anyone to create, share, find and attend new things to do that fuel their passions and enrich their lives. Sports Conferences, Music festivals, marathons, fundraisers, gaming competitions — you name it, Eventbrite powers it.
FACEBOOK SALES. Sell tickets and registrations from your Facebook fan page.
EVENT URL. Set a custom web address for your event listing to easily promote it.
ONLINE EVENTS. Manage attendance and promote your webinars and online events.
ONLINE EVENTS. Manage attendance and promote your webinars and online events.
SOCIAL MARKETING. Schedule posts and promotions on any social media channel with our built-in Hootsuite extension.
See a test PEAK engagement below.