15 separate food and drink services during the weekend we had to offer a different environment, table setting and food style to each. From opulent food halls to afternoon tea, survivor’s breakfasts and cocktail bars. Everything down to the 3 different champagne flutes had been meticulously planned.
- Smoked salmon blinis with crème fraiche and caviar
- Roasted fillet of beef in miniature Yorkshire puddings with a confit of parsnips
- Artichoke and shaved summer truffle pizzas with a Tuscan tomato salsa
- Roasted fillet of lamb with a wild tarragon béarnaise
Starters - Table center pieces of huge sharing platters
- Red onion and coriander bhajis
- Vegetable samosas
- Chick peas sautéed with shallots and coconut
- Mutton rolls
- Lamb curry garnished with coriander served with warm roti and naan breads, bowls of raita and mango pickle
- Honey glazed ham hock with a bubble and squeak fritter
- Potted shrimps with melba toast
- Cornish crab cakes with a citrus mayonnaise
- Huge stilton cheese straws with a purple onion and soft cheese dip.
- Roasted bavette of beef in herb crust, crushed horseradish new potatoes, onion tatin and oven dried cherry tomatoes served with bowls of English mustard
- White chocolate and cardamom crème brûlée, ginger shortbread and fresh raspberries
- Fresh mango and passion fruit sorbet with passion fruit jelly
A French patisserie inspires this delicious looking food stall.
- A selection of huge vases of brown sugar meringues served with towers of mixed berries and fresh cream
- Glasses of chocolate fondant with smashed honey comb and orange cream
- Exotic cut fruit display served on banana leaves with toasted coconut