* The splash pad will operate from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m. seven days a week from Memorial Day until Labor Day.
* The splash pad is free to the public.
*Reservations for the shelter houses near the splash pad are available in three hour blocks during the week and all day on weekends.
- Monday-Friday $50 for the small shelter (seats 74 individuals)
- Monday-Friday $75 for the larger shelter (seats 96 individuals.)
- Saturday and Sunday $100 for the small shelter (seats 74 individuals)
- Saturday and Sunday $150 for the large shelter (seats 96 individuals.)
* Blue Springs Parks and Recreation worked with Landscape Structures to create an inclusive playground and splash pad at Burrus Old Mill Park. This play area can be enjoyed by children of all abilities.