Eligibility to Take Part in the Facebook Group:
1. To join NWSRA Village, you must be 18 years of age or older and be a parent/guardian or family member of a participant. Current members of NWSRA staff may post information for the group via the NWSRA Facebook administrator.
2. Content for the Facebook page will be reviewed by NWSRA staff before posting, for compliance with the content and use rules described below.
3. Content should focus primarily on services or resources in the northwest suburbs that pertain to recreation, therapy, or other related interests or needs of individuals with disabilities and their families.
4. Solicitations for business on behalf of for-profit entities are not allowed.
5. NWSRA prohibits posts or shared resources that constitute hate speech, are threatening, or pornographic; incite violence; contain nudity or graphic violence; promote the use of alcohol, tobacco, or drugs; or promote political activity or campaigns.
6. Posts that contain personally identifiable information about other participants or their families will not be permitted.
NWSRA reserves the right to decline or terminate an individual’s access to the NWSRA Village Facebook Group platform based on ineligibility or non-compliance with the content and use rules explained above.