OVER 2300 JOBS IN NETWORKING AVAILABLE IN ILLINOIS (SOURCE: INDEED.COM)
learning how COMPUTERS/LAPTOPS AND MOBILE DEVICES connect & COMMUNICATE ON A NETWORK!
Weekly Hands-On Labs
- Design a Network
- Ping and Tracertoute
- Create a LAN
- Create a Crossover/Patch Cable
- Replace Network Interface Card (NIC)
- Using TeamViewer
- What is Subnetting?
- Help Desk VNC
- Network TroubleShooting
- Create users in Windows/Linux/Mac NOS
- Learn Networking Tools - Ubuntu
- Research & Present Topic of Your Choice
Network Essentials is a course providing an introduction to local area networks (LANs). Topics include needs analysis, methods to evaluate and determine specifications of hardware and software for purchase, installation, management, and troubleshooting of a local area network system. Students will install a local area network as part of the course.