This is us!
We are Carrie and John and that dapper boy is Cash! We are the Team that Makes up Carrie McGuire Photography.
What the heck is content marketing?
"Content marketing is a marketing technique of creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action."- forbes
Content is anything that communicates a message to the audience. Anything.
Build an authentic brand message.
I LIKE TO THINK OF MY BLOG AS THE “MOTHERSHIP” OF MY BRAND.
- Who are you?
- Who do you want to attract?
- Define what your message is and who do you want to target? You cannot be all things to all people
- Speak specifically to YOUR audience.
- Valuable and relevant (timely) problem solvers.
- Solve their problems.
- Use your content to deliver your message.
Once you define your target market you can LOVE on them.
Trust is Today's Money.
- We judge companies by their experience ex. (apple)
- Build a business that gives. Give give give before you ever ask. people will buy from people that they love and trust.
- Don't talk about yourself
Content Marketing for Pinterest
- Why invest your time into these social platforms?
- Nurture your brand.
- Pinterest business page. keep it separate. or combine and hide.
- Pinterest pinning Timing windows 2-4 pm & 8-1am
- Add a pin it button to your site.
- Get to pinning relevant pins
- create a great landing page with your category FIRST .
- Have images with lots of detail in the description. Location etc. " RICH PINS"
- create organized categories that speak to your brand and your ideal client.
- Allow a board or 2 that makes you more human and personal (i.e. for the home) or for the little one
- Actively Engage with your pinners, re -pin and follow others.
- Schedule your pins. (BOARDBOOSTER)
- Yes! you can re pin or cross pin your own pins again to a different board.
- Pin every image from blog post ( get your images out there)
Pingropie.com & boardbooster
An eye-catching graphic, a keyword-rich description, Rich pins enabled
Facebook is about sharing your message with as many people as possible.
Don't use Facebook to gain likes use it to get your voice out there.
- Boosting- Set up your ad to target your market.
- Life Events- Married, engaged.
- The more you add the less accurate it will be
- Biggest traffic day is Sunday, least- Friday
- Another way to target- like minded vendors
- You CAN exclude certain people