Living By Chemistry Yaw, Diamond, Ben
Copper and Silver nitrate single displacement
- SIlver nitrate is an inorganic (manmade) compound. Sometimes colorless, or blue if given an exposure to light or another compound.
- SIlver nitrate is used to prevent Neonatal conjunctivitis, which is the inflammation or infection of the outer membrane of the eyeball and the inner eyelid for new born babies.
- It has changed the lives of mothers worldwide because if they happen to be infected with either Neisseria gonorrhoeae or Chlamydia trachomatis, than the baby's eyes are contaminated during passage through their birth canals
- Photosynthesis has a huge effect on humans for the better because it not only provides us with oxygen that we must breathe to live, but also supplies us with glucose by removing carbon from the air which also prevents severe climate change.
- This reaction is naturally occurring on the microscopic scale and countless plants are going through this process this very second.
- This reaction is sustainable and there are no ethical considerations for this reaction because it has an infinite amount of resources and does not cause harm by acquiring them.
- The entire global community was and is still constantly being affected by photosynthesis because it keeps climate change worldwide from become worse than it was.
Propane is a nonrenewable resource , and occurs in oil fields along with butane , and gasoline and can be easily extracted as a liquid.
The elements of combustion were discovered by Sir Benjamin Thompson in 1798, when dealing with thermochemistry.Combustion is basically burning elements, and in this burning process, the gases combine to form products.