After: The Apostle Paul
- Devoted worker of God.
- Preached the Gospel everywhere even to places unreached by previous missionaries.
- The letters or books of the Bible that the Apostle Paul wrote: Galatians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Romans, Ephesians, Philemon, Colossians, Philippians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, and Titus.
- Paul has been a sinful man his whole life. He spent his life devoted to persecuting Christians, but no matter what he did, God was still willing to forgive him and give him a new life.
- God can use anyone to do his work. No matter how sinful you are, no one is beyond the saving grace of God. He could transform you to a whole new different person.
- The things we have done doesn't define us. If you had sin in the past and ask God for forgiveness, he will forgive you and bury all of it.