1) Start with any cut of meat. I prefer left over meat myself. There is something about meat when it has had a chance to sit, then you hit fire and sauce to it and it comes alive better than before.
2) Cut up the meat into little pieces, throw it in a cast iron pan with a tiny tiny tiny bit of oil in it.
3) Put 1/4 cup bbq sauce, and 1/4 cup Changs hot sauce on top and let it glaze
4) mix and stir in pan untill it is hot and steamy.
5) Get a bowl of fresh, hot white rice and put that sticky, hot and sweet sauce in there and enjoy.