Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL benefit that can assist you and your eligible family members with any personal problems, large or small.
Access up to six (6) counseling sessions face to face, over the phone, or online. Cascade EAP professionals will help identify problems, establish goals, make recommendations, and develop action plans in areas such as:
- Marital conflict
- Conflict at work
- Stress management
- Family relationships
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Grieving a loss
- Career development services
Workplace Accommodations Notice
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any other classification protected by law.
We will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental disabilities of an applicant or employee as well as known limitations related to pregnancy, childbirth or a related medical condition, such as lactation, unless the accommodation would cause an undue hardship.
Among other possibilities, reasonable accommodations could include:
- Acquisition or modification of equipment or devices;
- More frequent or longer break periods or periodic rest;
- Assistance with manual labor; or
- Modification of work schedules or job assignments.
Employees and job applicants have a right to be free from unlawful discrimination and retaliation.
For this reason, we will not:
- Deny employment opportunities on the basis of a need for reasonable accommodation.
- Deny reasonable accommodation for known limitations, unless the accommodation would cause an undue hardship.
- Take an adverse employment action, discriminate or retaliate because the applicant or employee has inquired about, requested or used a reasonable accommodation.
- Require an applicant or an employee to accept an accommodation that is unnecessary.
- Require an employee to take family leave or any other leave, if the employer can make reasonable accommodation instead.
To request an accommodation or to discuss concerns or questions about this notice, please contact Kelsey: KelseyH@staffordhills.com